CLIENT: Congregation of the Regular Theatine Clergy
PROJECT: Digital Magazine Regnum Dei
The journal Regnum Dei, www.regnumdei.online, is an annual publication of the General Curia of the Clerics Regular, Theatine, based in Rome, created in 1945. The journal publishes scientific works on theology (fundamental, dogmatic, moral, biblical, liturgical, etc.), spirituality, history and the cultural goods of the Church that contribute to stimulate and deepen the research in the charismatic field that has been generated from the life and action of St. Cajetan of Thiene, Juan Pedro Carafa, other founding companions and continuators of this project.
The magazine includes articles, notes, reviews, bibliography and “In Memoriam”.
The project consisted in generating a new website for this magazine and it has to be alienated in style and design to the new official website of the Order (also developed by La Machi).
Therefore, from La Machi we were in charge of the following tasks:
– Period of research on the magazines and evaluation of the needs to be solved with the website.
– Analysis of the material collected and presentation of a strategy.
– Design and development of the website: compilation of the contents, presentation of the architecture and design of wireframes.
– Web content management: news, documents, images.
– Web optimization (SEO).
– Incorporation of all the earlier published editions of the magazine (since 1945).
– Linking the website with the Email Marketing platform: Mailchimp.
– Customer training in the use of WordPress and Mailchimp.