03 May La Machi, 4 values in movement
Four values in movement: COMPETE – CREATE – BELIEVE – GROW
COMPETE (High professional standards):
- We do things well.
- Things are done.
- The deadlines are met.
- The mails are answered.
CREATE (Ideas and Creativity):
- Being creative unites us to the Creator.
- We codify the eternal in a temporal key.
- We feed the inner child.
BELIEVE (Commitment to the client):
- We are HumanFriendly.
- We are reliable and establish long-term relationships.
- We work in the century, for eternity.
- We are ClientFriendly.
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him in favor by serving him. He is doing us in favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.”
GROW (Good atmosphere, good people):
- We work as if we were the most talented in the industry.
- We do not waste time.
- We like nature.
- We do not like to generate garbage.
- We return home on time, proud to earn our day making the world a better place.
- We are a company with an NGO soul.